TERMS & CONDITIONS
By placing an order or entering into any correspondence or agreement with Natural Yorkstone Supplies Ltd you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Vat will be charged at the prevailing rate in accordance with HM Customs Revenue rules.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All goods are the property of Natural Yorkstone Supplies Ltd until cleared funds are received in full.
- We cannot give guaranteed delivery times. When placing an order, we will only give an am (7.00am-12.00pm) or pm (12.00pm-5.00pm) slot. If you want a more accurate delivery time you can call the office on the morning of the delivery and we will be pleased to give you a more accurate delivery time. However, delays are still possible which are beyond our control and we will not be in any way financially liable for late goods or services.
- Whilst we will always strive to deliver materials within an agreed time frame delays can occur which are beyond Natural Yorkstone Supplies Ltd control. Natural Yorkstone Supplies Ltd will not be financially liable for any costs arising due delayed goods or services or faulty goods or services.
- All payments will need to be completed by Bank transfer or Cheque, we accept debit and credit cards, credit card payments incur a 1.8% usage fee, business credit cards incur a 3% usage fee.
- No order will be accepted until cleared funds are received in full.
- Delivery is to kerbside only unless previous arrangements have been made.
- Natural Yorkstone Supplies Ltd do not accept any financially liability for surface subsidence, damage to property, oil, tyre marks vehicles or underground services in the case that the customer or any person acting on behalf of or employed by the customer has requested that any Natural Yorkstone Supplies Ltd delivery vehicles enters the grounds of any private dwelling/residence.
- If any product is damaged due to delivery, please state this at time of delivery and mark delivery note as goods damaged. If the delivery note is not marked as goods damaged, we will presume that the goods have been damaged on site after the delivery has been made. We will need a photo of all damaged goods before it is replaced.
- Natural Yorkstone Supplies Ltd reserves the right to withhold delivery if any circumstances beyond Natural Yorkstone Supplies Ltd control prevent a delivery being carried out. We also reserve the right to charge for any wasted time.
- Notification of damage, delay or loss of goods in transit or of non-delivery must be given in writing to Natural Yorkstone Supplies Ltd and the carrier within three clear days of delivery (or, in the case of non-delivery, within 28 days of notification of dispatch of the goods) and any claim in respect thereof must be made in writing to Natural Yorkstone Supplies Ltd and the carrier within seven clear days of delivery (or in the case of non-delivery, within 42 days of notification of dispatch). All other claims must be made in writing to Natural Yorkstone Supplies Ltd within 28 days of delivery. Natural Yorkstone Supplies Ltd shall not be liable in respect of any claim unless the aforementioned requirements have been complied with except in any particular case where the customer proves (i) it was not possible to comply with the requirements and (ii) advice (where required) was given and the claim made as soon as possible.Acceptance of Deliveries: Please ensure that goods are unpacked when they are delivered and check them against the delivery note. Any goods damaged in transit must be reported to us within 3 days of delivery. The Company will not be held liable for any damaged goods if not reported to us within this 3 day time period. The Company cannot be held responsible for any damage occurring after delivery. You must notify us in writing of any shortfall to your order within a reasonable timeframe. To allow for laying timeframes, we would expect this to be within 28 days from receipt of your goods. Within this timeframe you must ensure the goods are kept secure to ensure no goods go missing from site before being reported to us.Complaints: The Company takes its customer service provision very seriously. In the unlikely event that a customer may need to make a complaint, this must be put to the Company in writing within seven days, setting out the grounds of complaint. The Company will ensure that any such complaint is dealt with sensitively and in a timely fashion.
- If for any reason you need to return goods to Natural Yorkstone Supplies Ltd we will only accept them if they are in pristine condition. We will not refund any goods which have cement marks, footprints or general dirt & grime. We will also charge a 20% handling charge on all returned goods (minimum charge of £40). We will not accept any returns 30 days after purchase.
- Natural Yorkstone Supplies Ltd offer a seven day cooling off period. If you would like to return your goods within seven days of purchase for any reason we will be happy to do so, however due the high costs associated with shipping the goods, the delivery cost is non-refundable and should a collection be required the cost of the collection will be reflected in the value of the refund. We also incur costs in preparing your order and will deduct 5% of the order value (minimum charge £100) to cover these. We will not refund to credit cards as we incur extra costs for this. We will refund by direct transfer to your bank.
- When ordering bespoke products your right to a seven day cooling off period is waived, any products which have been made to order unfortunately will not be returnable and as such no refunds will be made. It is paramount all dimensions are checked and confirmed before commencement of cutting at our quarry. Yorkstone Supplies does not accept liability or responsibility for incorrect measurements or dimensions.
- Our standard lead time on delivery for sawn or bespoke stone is between 2-4 weeks and we aim to deliver between this time period on every order. This is from the date of payment received and excluding bank holidays and weekends. Occasionally production is put on hold due to saw repair and we reserve the right to put orders on hold while we make necessary repairs.
NATURAL STONE COLOUR AND TEXTURE
Natural stone can vary in colour, tone & texture. The colours shown in all Yorkstone supplies websites are as accurate as modern photography and printing allow. We would always recommend viewing products in daylight prior to purchasing. No sorting of crates will be permitted.
Natural stone can develop brown markings as its iron content oxidises. This is a temporary phenomenon which will disappear over a period of time. Products delivered may vary from samples previously supplied, and this is completely normal for all natural products.
Natural stone is a natural material and as such will sometimes contain small chips, blemishes and imperfections which can occur during the manufacture, packaging and transport process. Natural Yorkstone Supplies Ltd recommend purchasing extra stone to allow for cuts and wastage. When ordering any sawn material in particular we recommend ordering a minimum of 5% additional material for wastage.
THICKNESS & DIMENSIONS
All stated thickness and dimensions are nominal and as such are subject to cutting tolerances. Samples that are sent in the post do not represent true thickness, please state dimensions when ordering.